<AWT Dev> 8029886: Change SecurityManager check{TopLevelWindow, SystemClipboardAccessAwtEventQueueAccess} to check AllPermission

Artem Ananiev artem.ananiev at oracle.com
Wed Dec 11 13:17:53 UTC 2013

Hi, Alan,

the changes look fine to me.

A short quick question: what is the reason to introduce a new
AWTPermissions class as a holder for various AWTPermission constants? We
can have the same fields directly in AWTPermission. The only difference
is that AWTPermission is in java.awt, while the new class is in sun.awt,
but such a change seem to require a CCC request anyway...

Thanks,

Artem