RFR: JDK 9: 8024033: [launcher] remove solaris dual mode support

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Wed Dec 11 20:25:54 UTC 2013

Although I have a small emotional attachment to the idea of fat binaries,
there doesn't seem to be too much support for this in the larger java
community, and probably the larger unix community will be 64-bit only
relatively soon.  So ... OK.

There's one remaining mention of "LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32".  Maybe you want to
scrub that as well?

 589                 (void)UnsetEnv((wanted == 32) ?
"LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32" : "LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64");