RFR: 8027536: rmic: add deprecation warning message

Stuart Marks stuart.marks at oracle.com
Thu Dec 12 17:27:32 UTC 2013

Per Mandy's comment, there's a call to error() but it really just issues a
warning and proceeds the processing. I'll change it to output(getText()).

But it really should be just a warning. This functionality is deprecated, so for
JDK 8 there are disclaimers in docs and warnings issued by tools like javac and
now rmic, but using the deprecated features will still work. (For the time
being, heh heh heh.)

s'marks