Early review on NIO Stream APIs

Zhong Yu zhong.j.yu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:53:04 UTC 2013

The find() method uses a

    BiPredicate<Path, BasicFileAttributes> matcher

what about using the existing java.nio.file.PathMatcher interface?
There are already some implementations of PathMatcher both in JDK and
in the wild.

PathMatcher doesn't accept the file attributes though, but that's a
problem for most  Path-based APIs - path alone often isn't enough and
app has to look up attributes in a separate step.

Zhong Yu