RFR 8009581: Xpathexception does not honor initcause()

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Jun 5 10:09:47 UTC 2013

On 04/06/2013 16:19, Aleksej Efimov wrote:
> Alan, Jason,
> Thanks for clarification. I have moved the serial data from binary
> files to test class:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmeetry/8009581/webrev.5/
> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Edmeetry/8009581/webrev.5/>
>
> -Aleksej

Thanks, this looks much better.

Just a few remaining comments on the test:

- It needs a copyright header

- I think twocauses and normaljdk7ser should have a comment to detail
how the bytes are generated. One idea (and you'll see this in a few
other tests) is to have an option to the test to generate the bytes.
Alternatively put the code in comments so that anyone can re-generate
them if needed. As they are constants then they can be final and
probably should be in uppercase.

Otherwise I think this is good to go.

-Alan.