RFR 8010325 : Remove hash32() method and hash32 int field from java.lang.String

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Jun 13 02:55:37 UTC 2013

Something of an aside but ...

On 13/06/2013 3:45 AM, Martin Buchholz wrote:
> Hi Brent,
>
> Thanks for doing this.
>
> Your webrev does not include mercurial changeset information, which I think
> is supported by recent webrevs.

Given the changeset has to be created after the review is complete
most/many people will not have a changeset prepared at review time. The
webrev support for changesets IIRC was for a specific group of people
with a specific working style (using mq) that was much more convenient
when webrevs had changesets rather than just patches.

David
-----