test with a 3rd party jar file?

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Wed Jun 26 01:39:10 UTC 2013

Oh, there is another test library with similar purpose at

  https://jbs.oracle.com/bugs/browse/JDK-8007142

and it is already on all versions of java.

It can launch a Java process, wait for it to finish, and collect all the
output (stdout and stderr). Mine takes care of stdin and focus on
inter-process interaction. Maybe you don't need it.

--Max