jmx-dev <Core Libs Dev>[9] Review Request for 8038795: tidy warnings cleanup for javax.management

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Tue Apr 1 13:44:20 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

Looks good.

I think I would remove the leading <p> in
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~yan/8038795/webrev.00/src/share/classes/javax/management/remote/JMXPrincipal.java.frames.html
as well. If you don't please check that the generated javadoc for
JMXPrincipal.java still looks good.

While you're at it maybe you should remove the strange <br>
between the @param tags in
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~yan/8038795/webrev.00/src/share/classes/javax/management/openmbean/CompositeType.java.frames.html>

such as:

   86      * <br>