8014320 ready for review

Joe Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Fri Feb 7 19:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the patches.

Brian and I spoke recently about possible math library projects for JDK
9. We were planning to prioritize solidifying the implementation of the
algorithms currently in BigInteger (better tuning of thresholds, improve
memory usage, etc.) over adding new algorithms which would make really
large values run faster.

Cheers,

-Joe