RFR 9: 8034903: Add Logging of Process.start arguments and resulting pid

Paul Benedict pbenedict at apache.org
Thu Feb 13 21:50:54 UTC 2014

Roger, I only have two suggested improvements:

1) solaris/../ProcessImpl.java should use Objects.toString() rather than
the tenary operator for a string choice. You did this alright in
/windows/../ProcessImpl.java

2) /windows/../ProcessImpl.java doesn't need to specify "null" for
Objects.toString() since that is its default output for null input.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Cheers,