RFR 9: 8034903: Add Logging of Process.start arguments and resulting pid

roger riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Fri Feb 14 16:26:16 UTC 2014

Hi Florian,

As for escaping, is there an existing API for encoding and decoding those?
A human won't have trouble figuring out the few cases where there might be
some ambiguity due to "," in the string.
The test will be more complicated as well and I think added that the
extra complexity
is not a good investment.

Thanks, Roger