8034175: Remove use of UseVMInterruptibleIO from tests

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Sun Feb 16 18:11:02 UTC 2014

On 11/02/2014 16:14, Martin Buchholz wrote:
> If you wanted to be super-conservative, you could simply remove the
> unwanted flag without changing the type of test, in this changeset.
I've created JDK-8034208 for the additional hygiene that you inlined in
the last mail. The changes look good and I've assigned the bug (hope
that it okay).

On ThrowingTasks.java then one suggestion is to change it to have two
@run tags so that it runs both with and without a security manager. That
might be a bit better than the current randomness.

-Alan