RFR(s): 8027810 RMI CheckUsage tests should be deleted

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Fri Feb 21 02:36:16 UTC 2014

Thumbs up.

FYI - jdeps follows the langtools convention to define a static int
run(String... args) method that doesn't exit but instead returns the
error exit code (whereas the main method will exit with an error code)
so that the test can test the tool with different options in the same VM
and avoid launching another VM.  In any case, I agree these 2 tests are
not as useful.

Mandy