RFR: 8073357: schema1.xsd has wrong content. Sequence of the enum values has been changed

huizhe wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Mon Apr 20 23:28:42 UTC 2015

Hi Aleksej,

You may also consider using a golden/expected output file to be compared
with the output. It makes a test more readable (easily see what's
expected), easier to maintain with a separated golden file than multiple
literal strings in the test, and technically simpler logic (e.g.
runSchemaGen and then compareResult) and without opening the output file
multiple times.

Regards,
Joe