RFR: JDK-8074003 java.time.zone.ZoneRules.getOffset(java.time.Instant) can be optimized

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Apr 29 13:23:54 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen, Peter,

I think we should clarify the constructor to indicate that nanoseconds
are truncated/ignored.
That should be done as a separate request since it is a spec change and
needs additional review.

Roger