RFR [9] 8132877: docs: replace <tt> tags (obsolete in html5) for java.naming

Alexander Stepanov alexander.v.stepanov at oracle.com
Mon Aug 3 17:21:28 UTC 2015

Sorry, at the moment I can say only that  <tt> is deprecated in HTML5:
http://www.html-5.com/changes/deprecated/

"Here is a list of deprecated HTML tags to avoid using" - that's was the
main motivation.

As I know, in future(?) the documentation should be HTML5-compliant:
http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/224 (but it is outside of my competence,
sorry).

Regards,
Alexander