RFR [9] 8056152 API to create Threads that do not inherit InheritableThreadLocals

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Wed Dec 9 20:59:53 UTC 2015

David, Mandy, Mark, Roger,

Thanks for your feedback. I understand that ‘stackSize’ is rarely used, but to
avoid having to provide more than one additional constructor I opted to keep
it. If someone really wants to create a Thread with a specific stack size and
not inherit initial inheritable thread-local values, then they can. As was said,
this will not be that commonly used.

I’ll finalise this as is, unless there are any objections.

-Chris.