RFR 9: 8136597 : java/lang/ProcessHandle/InfoTest.java fails: commandLine() should at least contain 'java'

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Mon Dec 21 18:52:45 UTC 2015

Hi Claes,

The commandline() should be longer than the command();  if not then it
has been truncated
and the test should be skipped.

Updated the webrev in place.
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-info-8136597/