RFR 8/9: 8068278 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException instead of DateTimeException in j.t.chrono.JapaneseChronology.eraOf()

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Tue Feb 3 16:10:53 UTC 2015

Hi Mandy,

I added a test for the invalid Eras.
I do expect the additional conformance tests from the JCK team but this
will synchronize with the fix.

Webrev updated in place:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-era-8068278/

Thanks, Roger