FilePermission Canonical path optimization

deven you ydwchina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:27:16 UTC 2015

Hi Weijun,

>From my understanding, the new proposal will let implies method only
depends on the absolute path in policy file, correct? So it's user's
responsibility to ensure files who want to access is relative to the
absolute path in some policy file?

I personal agree this proposal. Is there any doc or link for this new
proposal? Or if you can update the information for this proposal here, I
will be very appreciate!

Thanks a lot!