RFR: 8068790: ZipEntry/JarEntry.setCreation/LastAccessTime(null) don't throw NPE as specified

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Fri Feb 20 15:04:15 UTC 2015

Looks fine to me Claes. From a supportability point of view, could I
suggest that the exception string be made more informative ? (for cases
where the stack may not be present - logs etc.)
i.e. "lastModifiedTime", "lastAccessTime", "creationTime".

Will you be porting this to jdk8u-dev also ?

regards,
Sean.