RFR: JDK-8072842 Add support for building native JTReg tests

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Wed Feb 25 11:21:28 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-11 13:08, Staffan Larsen wrote:

>>> Not adding -nativepath or adding it with an empty path will lead to
>>> the same errors I think: tests that need native code will fail. So
>>> it does not really matter.
>>
>> If you add it with an invalid path (won't be empty as the variable is
>> only a prefix) then tests that don't need native code may also fail.
>> Though I don't know how jtreg responds to a non-existent nativepath.
>
> You are right. Jtreg validates the that the path is a directory. So
> better not to specify it.

Ok. I have updated the webrev, so the -nativepath: argument is only
specified if we indeed have been given a valid path to the native libraries.

The only changes between this and the previous webrev is in
hotspot/test/Makefile and jdk/test/Makefile.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8072842-build-native-jtreg-tests/webrev.02

/Magnus