[9] RFR (M): 8063137: Never-taken branches should be pruned when GWT LambdaForms are shared

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Fri Jan 16 20:34:50 UTC 2015

Nice! At least Hotspot part since I don't understand jdk part :)

I would suggest to add more detailed comment (instead of simple "Stop
profiling") to inline_profileBranch() intrinsic explaining what it is
doing because it is not strictly "intrinsic" - it does not implement
profileBranch() java code when counts is constant.

You forgot to mark Opaque4Node as macro node. I would suggest to base it
on Opaque2Node then you will get some methods from it.

Thanks,
Vladimir