String.indexOf optimization

Zoltan Sziladi kissziszi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 06:50:59 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Nice catches on the cleanup!

By the way, can you tell me why you used named loops in your code? Isn't it
considered bad practice as it is almost like a goto statement? Couldn't we
refactor it in a way that we do not use named loops?

Also, if there is a for loop that has no start statement and no condition
(like this: for (;; i++) ), then is a for loop a good choice for that code?

I'm just wondering, maybe there are some points of view that I'm not
considering...

Regards,
Zoltan