RFR 9: 8138696 : java.lang.ref.Cleaner - an easy to use alternative to finalization

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Thu Oct 1 15:40:26 UTC 2015

Hi Eamonn,

Thanks for the comments and correction, the intention was to describe the
behavior consistently.

(I updated the webrev in place with the editorial changes).

Thanks, Roger