<AWT Dev> [9] RFR 8138838: docs cleanup for java.desktop

Semyon Sadetsky semyon.sadetsky at oracle.com
Thu Oct 15 18:09:57 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,

Since you are doing cosmetic changes, could please wrap the amended
lines to 80 characters per line?
Also some notes:
MultiResolutionImage.java interface has a mix of verbose/implicit method
modifiers. It would be nice to reduce it to the uniform style.
MenuComponent.java : @param d - the <code>Dimension</code>...   - Should
it also be replaced with brackets?
PrinterInfo.java - also <CODE> is used.

--Semyon