RFR JDK-8141491: Unaligned memory access in Bits.c

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Feb 4 02:14:47 UTC 2016

Hi Mikael,

Can't really comment on the bit-twiddling details.

A couple of minor style nits:

- don't put "return" on a line by itself, include the first part of the
return expression
- spaces after commas in template definitions/instantiation

The JVM_ENTRY_FROM_LEAF etc was a little mind twisting but seems okay.

Otherwise hotspot and JDK code appear okay.

Thanks,
David