RFR 9: 8087286 Need a way to handle control-C and possibly some other signals

Roger Riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Mon Feb 8 18:48:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would not (did not) see this as significant but given the discussion
I'll break it down into two independent updates:
  1) for JEP 260, clone the s.m.Signal Api into a JDK internal package
for use with
      java.lang.Terminator and jshell with s.m.Signal layered on top
that will end up
      in the jdk.unsupported package
  2) Work on more restrictive API later

Roger