RFR (S) 8149459: StringConcatFactory should be synced up with LambdaMetafactory

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Wed Feb 10 17:19:07 UTC 2016

I've miss the fact that you call getName() after defineAnonymousClass.
So you're right that each class has a different name but calling the dumper after calling defineAnonymousClass is a mistake in my opinion because you are not able to debug verification errors that will be raised by defineAnonymousClass.

cheers,
Rémi