JDK 9 RFR(s): JDK-8065825: Make the java -help consistent with the man page

Kumar Srinivasan kumar.x.srinivasan at oracle.com
Wed Apr 5 16:31:38 UTC 2017

Ok I removed it from the main usage, yes the existing
explanation for @argfile should suffice.

Is the information accurate with respect to all the new module options ?
I have checked them, but would help to another pair of "jigsaw" eyes on it.
Since the L10N freeze is coming up shortly.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8065825/webrev.01/

Kumar