[10] RFR(XS): 8183534: [TEST] Make detection of compilation mode more robust

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:46:02 UTC 2017

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your review.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Langer, Christoph
<christoph.langer at sap.com> wrote:
> Hi Volker,
>
> overall, the change looks good to me.
>
> When you create the Exception to print the stack trace (line 129 in the new file), why not add the value of 'java.vm.info' to the message?

Good point. I'll do so.

> Also, I don't like the spaces around the '.' before PrintStackTrace() - but maybe that's just my personal taste. ;-)

You're right. I somehow thought that the spaces are the default
"coding style" for OpenJDK but I've checked and you're right that by
default we don't use spaces when calling a method right on a 'new'
expression. I'll update the change accordingly.

Regards,
Volker