JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8023897: Replace/update/rename executeAndCatch in various tests to assertThrows

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Tue May 2 19:15:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

Looks good. Preserving the messages where possible would be good as raised by Roger and Daniel.

—

As a follow on it would be nice to avoid the duplication of the assertThrowsNPE etc. I wish by default for TestNG jtreg would include an additional general helper library in scope that we control. (We should not have to update tests to use such a library.)

Paul.