IBM RSA-II "virtual drive" feature does not work with OpenJDK

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Mon May 8 11:45:34 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

we don't provide OpenJDK binaries in Linux distributions.

I'd suggest reporting it to the provider of your binaries directly
(Debian in this case), as we don't provide a browser plugin
implementation, either. Alternatively, you may want to give the
distro-pkg-dev mailing list a try, where the developers of the
IcedTea-Web plugin and/or Debian packages may be found.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment