IBM RSA-II "virtual drive" feature does not work with OpenJDK

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:07:37 UTC 2017

> Hi Martin,
>
> we don't provide OpenJDK binaries in Linux distributions.
>
> I'd suggest reporting it to the provider of your binaries directly (Debian
> in this case), as we don't provide a browser plugin implementation, either.
> Alternatively, you may want to give the distro-pkg-dev mailing list a try,
> where the developers of the IcedTea-Web plugin and/or Debian packages may be
> found.
>
> cheers,
> dalibor topic

This is probably something to report to IBM first, I suspect some use
of some weird hidden internal code. Jigsaw is long overdue...

Cheers,
Mario
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: