RFR 9: 8180082 : Broken javadoc links

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Fri May 12 18:55:46 UTC 2017

I can strongly recommend using link checker tools.

For a long time, linklint has been the recommendation. However, linklint
cannot cope with "id" attribute on tags that are not <a> tags. That's
legal in HTML 5, but linklint is an old tool.  There are newer tools out
there, for both online and offline use, but I haven't used them enough
to make a specific recommendation.

-- Jon