JDK 9 RFC on test for 6212869: File.setLastModified(long) incorrect after calling TimeZone.setDefault()

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Tue May 23 20:02:28 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

The bug number does help trace the original/stimulus for the test;
you can push the new test as subtask.

line 36: I would probably add a comment with the readable time.
Its nice to know when that if someone had to debug the time on file.

And it's worth a couple of extra characters to add the units (ms) to the
error at line 70.

Otherwise looks fine.

Roger