JDK 10 RFR of JDK-8173905: Test tools/jar/multiRelease/RuntimeTest.java fails under JDK 10

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Wed May 24 16:38:50 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,

Looks good,

A minor suggestion i would rename the template files to be the  <name> + “.template”. Then you don’t need the map “templateSourceMap”, and it becomes clearer what files the templates are associated with. Also i would try and retain the same directory structure as well e.g. recursively traversing a directory transforming any file whose name ends with template into a concrete file in versioned area of the same relative path.

Paul.