RFR(S) : 8180805 : move RandomFactory to the top level testlibrary

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed May 31 07:27:20 UTC 2017

On 27/05/2017 07:30, Igor Ignatyev wrote:

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180805/webrev.00/index.html
>> 308 lines changed: 110 ins; 40 del; 158 mod

One general comment about all these moves is that I see that many tests
are being changed to no longer explicitly compile the test
infrastructure, instead I think it means the tests will rely on implicit
complication of the infrastructure classes - is that intended? We've had
a lot a issues in the past with agent VMs + concurrency with implicit
complication. Have you seen any issues with these changes?

-Alan