[11] RFR: 8208691: Tighten up jdk.includeInExceptions security property

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Mon Aug 6 19:23:52 UTC 2018

After further evaluation of the new jdk.includeInExceptions security
property originally introduced in JDK-8204233 [1] and further
generalized in JDK-8207846 [2], I felt that a stronger warning should be
added to the description of the property alerting the user to the
potential risks of setting the property. I also added a test to ensure
that the property was not accidentally turned on by default (mainly to
catch accidental pushes where the property was left on as part of
testing, etc).

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mullan/webrevs/8208691/webrev.00/

--Sean