[12] (AIX) 8207744: Clean up inconsistent use of opendir/closedir versus opendir64/closedir64

Brian Burkhalter brian.burkhalter at oracle.com
Tue Aug 7 22:41:20 UTC 2018

Hi Matthias,

Yes, that was intentional. From the documentation it looks as if the Linux / Solaris *64 functions in question are now legacy so I changed them for hopefully better consistency. I did not see any problems in building or testing with these changes. If someone knows these changes to be incorrect then I would appreciate being so informed.

Does this latest (.03) patch check out on AIX?

Thanks,

Brian