RFR JDK-8209786: gcc 7.3 compiler errors on zLinux

Andrew Leonard andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 30 12:18:40 UTC 2018

Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking a look at this, I have just done a rebuild with a new
patch with appropriate gcc disable warnings for these libraries:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aleonard/8209786/webrev.01/
This works fine, so if you think this is a more favourable approach for
these libraries? i'd like to get this merged please.
Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Leonard
Java Runtimes Development
IBM Hursley
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
Phone internal: 245913, external: 01962 815913
internet email: andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com