RFR JDK-8204930 Reader:nullReader() spec does not match the behavior

Brian Burkhalter brian.burkhalter at oracle.com
Wed Jun 13 20:56:36 UTC 2018

Hi Patrick,

Not part of your change, but I noticed that at line 66 of Reader.java there is an extra parenthesis after ready().

In the test, the bug ID at line 39 could simply be appended to line 38.

Otherwise looks good although I suppose given the specification update you’ll need an approved CSR before checking it in.

Thanks,

Brian