RFR(M) 8212605: Pure-Java implementation of AccessController.doPrivileged

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Thu Nov 1 17:01:26 UTC 2018

Some of the copyrights need to be updated to 2018.

All else looks good to me as I had reviewed an earlier version of this
before. We have talked about doing this for a while now, so I am finally
glad we and are able to pretty much eliminate one of the more common
SecurityManager related hot-spots and give a performance boost to
applications that don't use the SM as well.

--Sean