Java 8 - Lambdas, Streams, Default Methods | Baeldung

Peter Hawthorne peter.hawthorne.uk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:11:08 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I just read Java 8 - Lambdas, Streams, Default Methods | Baeldung, I've shown it to some colleagues and we think a collaboration between us could work well.

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading technology company who operates in the same marketplace as Android. We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site on behalf of our client. For the privilege, we'd be happy to pay you somewhere in the region of $75. Would you also be willing to accept link placements on pre-existing content on your site?

Let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes,

Peter

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.