RFR: 8214077: test java/io/File/SetLastModified.java fails on ARM32

Nick Gasson Nick.Gasson at arm.com
Fri Nov 23 09:37:53 UTC 2018

> Can you fix the stat usages in TimeZonone_md.c too?

Hi Alan,

I've done this here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~njian/8214077/webrev.2/

I'm a bit unsure about #ifndef MACOSX - some existing files guard
the stat64 #define with this (e.g. UnixFileSystem_md.c) and some
don't (e.g. libnio/ch/FileDispatcherImpl.c). I don't have access
to an OS X machine to test, but I guess it doesn't matter too
much as AFAIK Apple haven't supported 32-bit for a long time?

Thanks,
Nick