RFR 8207690: SearchPath API for classpath and similar path strings

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Tue Nov 27 20:28:58 UTC 2018

Mostly great.  I look forward to being able to use it (eventually) in
tools like javac, javadoc.

Doc nits:

I would suggest using "Although" instead of "Though" in "Though the
strings are typically filesystem paths", and since it follows "Note:" it
does not need to be capitalized.

More significantly, structurally, the info about null and NPE is part of
the @implNote, which is probably not what you intended.  I suggest
moving that sentence ahead of the @implNote.

-- Jon