RFR: JDK-8197398 (zipfs) OutOfMemoryError when talking contents of empty JAR file

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at oracle.com
Tue Nov 27 21:45:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

In ZipFileSystem.java, at 1071.

  - The code will be more readable if you use character literal '/'
instead of 47.

  - Save making an extra copy of the name array by testing for '/'
directly in the cen array
    and create either the full name or the name without the '/'.

  - 1073: The coding style should put the '{' on the same line as the 'if'.
    Use the file's coding style.

Thanks, Roger