RFR(L/M) : 8210112 : remove jdk.testlibrary.ProcessTools

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Wed Sep 5 21:32:17 UTC 2018

Hi JC,

thanks for reviewing this! I agree w/ both your comments and have updated the code very similarly to your suggestion.

I've also noticed that j.t.l.p.OutputAnalyzer::shouldMatchByLine method family is a bit different from other should* (and strange), besides checking that the lines match the pattern, shouldMatchByLine methods do not check that it's greater than zero and return number of matched lines instead. however all users of these methods do check that the return results is non zero. I have updated these methods to check that there are lines to match and updated all their users correspondingly. Doing that, I also made some harmless refactoring, like moving Pattern::compile from loops, using "\R" as end-of-line pattern.

incremental webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8210112/webrev.0-1/index.html

Thanks,
-- Igor