RFR 8235699 : ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in CalendarBuilder.toString(Internet mail)

felixxfyang(杨晓峰) felixxfyang at tencent.com
Tue Dec 31 02:05:24 UTC 2019

Excuse me, Should be "Clive"

-Felix
在 2019/12/31 上午9:18,“felixxfyang(杨晓峰)”<felixxfyang at tencent.com> 写入:

    Hi Volker,
      Please update last modified date "Copyright (c) 2010, 2014," to "Copyright (c) 2010, 2019,"

    Thanks,
    Felix
    在 2019/12/31 上午5:59,“core-libs-dev 代表 Hohensee, Paul”<core-libs-dev-bounces at openjdk.java.net 代表 hohensee at amazon.com> 写入:

        This revision looks fine to me.

        Thanks,
        Paul

        On 12/16/19, 7:52 PM, "core-libs-dev on behalf of Verghese, Clive" <core-libs-dev-bounces at openjdk.java.net on behalf of verghese at amazon.com> wrote:

            Hi Volker,

            Thank you for the feedback.

            I have update the revision to reflect your comments.
            http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~phh/8235699/webrev.01/

            Regards,
            Clive Verghese

            On 12/13/19, 8:09 AM, "Volker Simonis" <volker.simonis at gmail.com> wrote:

                Hi Clive,

                nice catch :)

                I think it would be better though to only iterate up to MAX_FIELD and
                print "field[MAX_FIELD + i]", otherwise you may miss to print valid
                fields. The reason is that with your current solution "isSet()" will
                now be called not only for "stamp" fields, but also for "real" fields.
                But for "real" fields, zero is a valid value which you might want to
                print. You might however still consider printing the "stamps" (i.e.
                the lower half) as well, e.g.:

                sj.add(i + "=" + field[i] + ":" + field[MAX_FIELD + i]);

                Thank you and best regards,
                Volker