RFR: jsr166 integration 2019-02

Chris Dennis chris.w.dennis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:11:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Apologies for dredging up an older mail thread. I lurk and follow along with various JDK development threads and this 166 integration change jumped out at me. I have to confess although I understood the intent of the change and the explanation in the comments, like David I found it very difficult to navigate the actual changeset itself. I was hoping that there would be continued discussion that I could follow along with and that this would help me too.  I was surprised therefore when I didn’t see any further discussion, and then noticed that the change had actually been committed (http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/d04f72c354e9 <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/d04f72c354e9>). Was there some further discussion on another list/thread that I missed that someone could direct me to?

Thanks,

Chris